HealthCrunch: Leveraging Technology to Reduce Healthcare Costs
Perhaps the two most dynamic industries in our economy today are healthcare and technology. Healthcare is a fast growing sector that represents 18% of our GDP and impacts our very well being; while technology is the innovative engine fueling societal and economic change. So to better understand the future, we have assembled an expert panel of healthcare technologists and industry leaders to explore the role of technology in reducing healthcare costs so that businesses can focus on their core competencies.
How Will the Healthcare Industry Expand Coverage, Improve Services and Reduce Costs Over the Next Decade?
Through the adoption and integration of unique, best of breed technology. Come meet the experts who will weigh in driving down costs through healthcare innovation:
- Stewart B. Davis, M.D., CEO and President, DermaSensor Inc.
- Mathew Ehrlich, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Healthost.com
- Mark Sanna, CEO, Breakthrough Coaching
- Mark Slaughter, CEO , Cohealo
- Moderator: Jose Antonio Hernandez-Solaun, President, Hernandez-Solaun Foundation
- Master of Ceremonies: Jacques Hart, CEO, Roar Media
The expert panelists will explore answers to the following:
- How can technology facilitate sharing of patient information while keeping our data secure and safe?
- What are the technology business models of the future that will bring transformational change to the way healthcare is delivered?
- What is the role of social media in healthcare?
- Will interactive personal health records (PHR’s) catch on in the near horizon?
- Will mobile health be ubiquitous across the healthcare ecosystem?
- Will telemedicine disintermediate traditional healthcare delivery?
- Can EHR’s really solve interoperability and delivery on the promise of clinical analytics?
When: Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013: 6:30 PM Networking and Reception: 7:30 PM Presentation
Where: Pipeline Brickell: 1101 Brickell Avenue, South Tower, 8th Floor, Miami, FL 33131.
Click here for directions.
Registration: $30 event registration fee. $25 registration fee for Pipeline and Lead305 members. Registration is limited and available on a first come first served basis.